Customer Reviews Of:
4FRNT Madonna Alpine Skis (For Women)
Closeouts. Get into the groove and push your skiing over the borderline with 4FRNT's Madonna alpine skis. A twin tip with a softer flex that doesn't sacrifice performance, its versatility will have you causing a commotion on powder days and in the terrain park.
- ABS deflect sidewalls reduce vibration and improve edge hold.
- X4 dampening system uses a layer of rubber foil laminated between the metal edge for unmatched stability
- Traditional camber for a stronger edge hold on hardpack
- Tri-bevel finish protects against topsheet chipping
- Sidecut dimensions: 121/90/111
- Turn radius: 21m
- Weight: 7 lb. 8 oz.
- Core: Wood
- Made in Slovenia
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Katie from Utah on Wednesday, June 10, 2015Well, it's June, so I haven't had a chance to ski these yet. But I'm very happy with the price, the speed of delivery, and the customer service. My other skis are 4frnt as well, so these new ones are going to get some touring bindings and be ready for winter.
Reviewed by Bill In Alaska from Alaska on Friday, January 17, 2014I bought a pair of these for my daughter and suddenly she loves skiing powder! The downside of these skis is they seem overly fragile. It seems like every time she skis on them, some section or another of the the top layer delaminates and I end up having to glue it back in place. I really don't think these skis will last very long. A real shame, because my daughter both loves the way it skis and loves the graphics.