I am so happy with my purchase.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by dee from minnesota on Thursday, March 8, 2012
I have no doubt the stuffing in the slipper is what makes it warm, and over time will flatten out some. In the meantime, it always feels as though there is something balled up under my toes. The bow at the top is a nice touch, but would be better if it didn't keep coming untied and tripped on.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Comfort, Home, Lounging
- Cons: Little too much stuffing
- Describe Yourself: Conservative
- Pros: Comfortable, Soft, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels too narrow
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: