Verified Buyer Reviewed by Hazie's mom from Madison, WI on Wednesday, October 28, 2009
My 16 month old isn't walking yet, so I got these slippers to keep her feet warm at home and on quick trips out of the house. They stay on and she likes them. They seem maybe 1/2 size smaller than the size range they're supposed to be, but other than that they are great. The slippers have good traction, my baby pulls up on things and walks holding on to things without slipping.
- Best Uses: Comfort, Home, Lounging
- Cons: Runs a little small
- Describe Yourself: Comfort Driven
- Pros: Comfortable, Cute, Durable Sole, Soft, Warm
- Sizing: Feels half size too small
- Width: Feels true to width