Verified Buyer Reviewed by da-renovator from Mound, Minnesota on Wednesday, January 7, 2009
I wear them around the house during the winter months. Although I thought they might not look as good as a wool or a leather slipper the comfort more than makes up for it. They don't look too silly and are very comfortable and warm. The only bad thing I've noticed is that the feathers may fall out over time. Meanwhile I will enjoy them.
- Best Uses: Comfort, Home, Lounging
- Describe Yourself: Style Driven
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable Sole, Soft, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width