I will buy this product again.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Wendy from Rockport, Wa on Wednesday, March 21, 2012
I bought these as slippers for cold winter nights. my home is hard to heat and the floor is 30 to 40 degrees F. A pair of wool socks and these boots keep my feet warm, so I bought a backup pair.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Use as slippers
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Good Cushioning, Well Made, Wonderfully warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: