adidas Outdoor Terrex Swift Cocona® Hooded Jacket - Fleece, UPF 50+ (For Men)
About Adidas Outdoor Terrex Swift Cocona® Hooded Jacket - Fleece, UPF 50+ (For Men)
Closeouts. Break free of the treadmill or indoor track, and take your runs outdoors in Adidas' Outdoor Terrex Swift Cocona® hooded jacket. Cocona® micro-grid fleece locks in critical warmth, but prevents overheating.
Specs about Adidas Outdoor Terrex Swift Cocona® Hooded Jacket - Fleece, UPF 50+ (For Men)
- UPF rating: 50+
- Closure: Zipper,YKK®
- Zipper: Right
- Length: 28" (based on size large)
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Care: Machine wash/dry
- Total weight: 14 oz.
- Made in China
Adidas Mens Apparel Size Chart
|Size||28||30 - 32||34 - 36||38 - 40||42 - 44||46 - 48||50 - 52|
|Chest||31 - 33||34 - 37||37 - 40||40 - 44||44 - 48||48 - 52||53 - 58|
|Waist||27 - 29||30 - 32||32 - 35||35 - 39||39 - 43||43 - 47||48 - 53|
|Hip||32 - 34||35 - 37||37 - 40||40 - 44||44 - 48||48 - 51||51 - 56|
Note: Measurements are in inches.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
THEN I wore it under a nylon shell jacket for a bike ride on a co... Read More
Reviewed by Kenny G from Virginia Beach on Monday, March 18, 2013When this arrived, I was pretty disappointed. It looked... well... limp and cheap. And ugly. With the SPF 50 rating, I was thinking it was an outside jacket for the summer. Maybe it'll work by itself, but Ive not tried it that way.
THEN I wore it under a nylon shell jacket for a bike ride on a cold windy day:
1.AMAZING!!! It really keeps you warm! :-)
2. It fits tight, (but not uncomfortably so.) so it'll go under a tight shell.
3. It's very stretchy. You'll forget you have it on, except you 'll stay warm.
4. It has those cute thumb hole things so the bottom of the sleeve becomes sort of a half glove. They fit right over my riding gloves and help keep my hands warm.
5. It has this flimsy hood thing that fits under my helmet but BOY does it keep my head and ears WARM!
6. Despite its looks, it must be made of really good "secret" material. The hood, especially. It's thin and sort of shiny, unlike the fuzzy rest of the garment
7. I've worn it a lot and it looks as good as the day I unpacked it..
This is a real "sleeper". An amazing garmet and a great price! I should buy another one for when this one's in the wash...
Verified Buyer Reviewed by El Presidente from Lake Tahoe on Monday, November 19, 2012I'm not a runner. Find this as a good layer for the gym. Not sure how well Cocona material will hold its shape and durability over time. Doesn't really matter at these STP prices. Appreciate how lightweight and breathable it is.
Looks great on. Got the orange, which is a striking contrast using two shades of that color.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by lunker hunter from northern WI on Friday, October 19, 2012nice mid-layer jacket.
- Best Uses: Layering
- Cons: Delicate
- Pros: Wicks well
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Jan from Hendersonville, NC on Wednesday, October 17, 2012Cheap made,not exactly the type of fleece I expected, to light for colder outdoor wear. The hood is too tight when fully zipped.