About Adventure Medical Kits World Travel First Aid Kit
2nds. The Adventure Medical Kits World Travel first aid kit is a great way to be prepared on any adventure. This handy, all-in-one kit has materials and information to help you quickly and correctly treat burns, cuts, scrapes, pain symptoms, illness, diarrhea and much more.
Specs about Adventure Medical Kits World Travel First Aid Kit
- Weight: 1 lb. 9 oz.
- Dimensions: 7 x 9 x 4.5" (HxWxD)
- Made in United States of America of U.S. and imported components
- Visit our First Aid Guide
- Prop 65: This product contains a chemical or substance known to the State of California to potentially cause reproductive harm.
- Adventure Medical reserves the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary.
- Must ship ground within the 48 contiguous US only; not eligible for special shipping offers
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by SeeShellHike from North Carolina on Thursday, July 7, 2016I absolutely love this first aid kit and all of the stuff it packs into one easy to pack kit. I probably would have given it 5 stars, but it has a spelling error on the inside that says stomsch instead of stomach. Overall, it's a great kit with lots of space to add some extras if needed.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by JC Midwest from Indiana on Tuesday, July 5, 2016Nice, ready made kit. No expired meds with good dates. Good assortment of items, if bought seperately would cost 3x more. Lots of pockets for customization. Exactly what my OCD needed.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Tom from Nashville, TN on Friday, June 24, 2016This is a well rounded first aid kit, with a range of medications and supplies. Carrying case is well designed, and not flimsy. It has a good bit of room to add your own personal items as well.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by zcdj12 from Hurst, TX on Monday, April 4, 2016This is a very nice kit. It contains a variety of items and the canvas package helps you pack it in even tighter spaces. High potential for continued use for many years. Very happy.