Boots for Rain and Slush
Verified Buyer Reviewed by a Sierra Shopper from Washington, DC. on Friday, January 14, 2011
If you live in a city in the Northeast, you have already reached a slush quotient. That mix of salty brine has already taken a toll on leather boots. This is a boot that meets that challenge. It has style and femininity with its ribbon tie. I wear socks with mine when it is cold. They are boots priced well as not to be precious and therefore can take the slings of old man winter's fury and still come out looking for the better!
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Going Out
- Describe Yourself: Stylish
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Easy To Clean, Stable, Well Made
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width