. Stonewashed and hand-sanded to a medium indigo, Agave Denim's Gringo Sand Dollar jeans are made from Supima® cotton -- a gloriously soft fiber
grown exclusively in the American West and Southwest.
- Handcrafted in California
- Denim is woven in small batches on vintage American looms
- Tailored by master craftsmen to uncompromising standards
- Fabric is an 11 oz. cotton slub Supima® cotton, stonewashed to a medium indigo
- Five-pocket styling
- Straight cut
- Classic fit
- Leg opening: 18"
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Pant Fit Guide