. Lasting, long-staple Supima® cotton is stonewashed to a light indigo denim in Agave Denim's Gringo Sebastopol jeans -- built to last and constructed in a classic fit with straight cut.
- Handcrafted in California
- Denim is woven in small batches on vintage American looms
- Tailored by master craftsmen to uncompromising standards
- Classic fit
- Straight cut
- Copper logo button
- Leather logo patch on back waist
- Fabric weight: 10.5 oz.
- Leg opening: 17-1/2"
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Pant Fit Guide