Simply The Best!!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Flying Dutchman from Grand Rapids, MI on Saturday, August 25, 2012
This is my second pair of Agave Denim Bird Rock Jeans. I also have the Gringo model. This one is the Waterman model which is the more relaxed fit. It is made of very soft denim and has been washed to create a lighter color and more worn-look that makes it appear as though you've had this for years. You won't find a better pair of jeans anywhere. I usually take a size 36-37 and this size 36 fits perfectly. The only negatives are: 1) the length (they are all 35" so you have to get them hemmed shorter unless you are over 6'4"; and 2) the fact I would have preferred a slighly darker blue wash. But at this great STP deal, I could not refuse.
- Best Uses: Active, Casual Wear, Outdoors
- Cons: Color A Bit Too Light, Length is 35
- Describe Yourself: Bargain Shopper, Career, Casual
- Inseam: Feels too long
- Pros: Comfortable, Great feel, Versatile
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No