Verified Buyer Reviewed by california state of mind from san francisco on Monday, February 28, 2011
these aren't jeans like you see in the TV commercials...not familiar previously with white indigo, but results in a great combination of attractiveness and comfort...from a distance, may look like you're wearing dress pants, given the refined softness of the material...particularly comfortable when you're sitting down, which probably means they're perfect for long plane flights...nice added touch with homey gold and blue stitching on pockets etc., sorta like something your gradma did on those afghans she made you for xmas...not sure how they'll hold up over the long run (again this is not the typical rugged denim), but perhaps I'll never have to find that out, maybe saving these for mainly special occasions.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Going Out, Hosting dinner parties, Long distance travel
- Describe Yourself: Bargain Shopper, Classic, Eclectic
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, Great Fit, High Quality Material, Holds Color Well, Versatile Style
- Waist: Feels true to size