Simply love these boots!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by moabhiker1 from Moab, UT on Wednesday, August 22, 2012
I fell in love with these boots on the first day I wore them! I usually wear Lowa boots and was a little skeptical to try a new brand - but glad I did. Boots are light weight but wears well over heavy terrian. We hiked about 10 miles and I didn't feel any break-in. Very comfortable and stable. I have bad ankles so need a boot with support. The lace system is a little different and I think they could use a different boot lace, but they do lace up tight and stay tight. I got such a great deal on these boots too. Love shopping at Sierra TP...fast service and excellent return policy.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Day Hiking, Harsh Terrain, Heavy Loads, Light Loads, Long-Distance Hiking, Wet Conditions
- Cons: Difficult Laces
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Ankle Support, Comfortable, Good Arch Support, Great Traction, No Break-in, Sturdy/Durable, Water Resistant
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width