Top of the line product!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by XC skier from Bend, OR on Wednesday, November 9, 2011
My husband had borrowed a pair of these boots last year and loved them. It was late in the season and we were unable to find them at that time in his size. He was so excited when I recieved an email for Sierra that they were back in stock in the size he needed. No snow yet here but we can't wait to get out crosscountry skiing...
- Best Uses: Backcountry Touring, Groomed Trails
- Describe Yourself: Intermediate Skier
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Easy Entry & Exit, Good Support, Warm
- Sizing: Feels half size too big
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: