Not another 'sneaker' boot!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Chuck from Concord NC on Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Great boot right outta box! With the addition of some insoles, awesome boot. Great ankle support and traction. [...]I wore the Guides for an easy 5 mile hike and I don't see all the issues with break-in. Should be tolerable for a boot of this type. I had just purchased a pair of Asolo boots that felt good and stiff in the store, on the trail, flimsey sneaker. I returned them to the store, and ordered from STP on-line. If your like me and never mail ordered boots and feel 'iffy' don't.[...] The first pair of boots like this I had was in Boy Scouts in the early '70's. If these boots last as long as those, they'll out live me. THANKS SIERRA TRADING POST!!
- Arch Type: High Arch
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Day Hiking, Harsh Terrain, Heavy Loads, Light Loads, Long-Distance Hiking, Wet Conditions
- Cons: I didn't buy sooner
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Ankle Support, Comfortable, Good Arch Support, Great Traction, Sturdy/Durable, Warm, Water Resistant
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Runs narrow
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: