Awsome, paid extra for a great boot!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by gundog hunter from Indiana on Thursday, September 22, 2011
The extra cost of this boot is well worth it, hand made by the Italians, not some chinese knock off.
- Best Uses: Day Hiking, Harsh Terrain, Heavy Loads, Long-Distance Hiking
- Cons: Long Break-in
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Ankle Support, Comfortable, Sturdy/Durable, Water Resistant
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: