Best out there!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Lee from Yonkers, NY on Saturday, November 20, 2010
Best old style, heavy duty boot, Norwegian welt. Resoleable. Very sturdy, requires a little break in period. Great Vibram sole. Soft leather lining with good ankle padding. The platform is a little stiff, but provides great overall support, ankle and foot. The only thing I changed was the footbed to provide more arch support. I believe these boots will last a lifetime, as they are top quality leather and very well made. I love these boots!
- Arch Type: Low Arch
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Day Hiking, Everyday, Harsh Terrain, Heavy duty, Heavy Loads, Long-Distance Hiking, Wet Conditions
- Cons: Heavy
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Ankle Support, Best quality, Comfortable, Great Traction, Sturdy/Durable, Water Resistant, Well padded ankle
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: