Great boot at a great price.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Lobo Louie from Albuquerque, NM on Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Unbelievably well built boot that will probably outlast me. All positive except the size feels a little large and will require thicker insoles and/or heavy sox. Great value for the price!
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Day Hiking, Harsh Terrain, Long-Distance Hiking
- Cons: Heavy, Must wear heavy sox
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Ankle Support, Comfortable, Leather lined, Sturdy/Durable
- Sizing: Feels half size too big
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: