Solid, well built boot.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by ClimberBiker from Golden, CO on Wednesday, December 28, 2011
I use these for work (commercial construction) and for some shorter hikes in Colorado's Front Range. They are a bit stiff at first, but are a great boot. Definitely a tiny bit narrow, so order the wide if needed. I don't think I would use these for long-distance hiking unless they were well broken in. They are a bit heavy, which is fine for work.
- Arch Type: Low Arch
- Best Uses: Everyday, Work Boots
- Cons: Heavy, Long Break-in
- Describe Yourself: Environmentalist
- Pros: Ankle Support, Comfortable, Great Traction, No seams, Sturdy/Durable, Water Resistant
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: