Specs about Allen Co. Discovery Fanny Pack
- Pack material: Polyester
- Frame type: Internal
- Frame material: Molded foam
- Pack loading: Top
- Recommended use: Daypack
- Dimensions: 9-1/2x13x8"
- Pack capacity: 1000 cu.in.
- Volume liters: 16
- Volume liters: 16L
- Weight: 1 lb. 5 oz.
- Made in China
- Visit our Backpack Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Reviewed by Livingupnorth from Meridian, ID on Tuesday, October 21, 2014After wearing this pack for several days over a recent hunting trip, I can say I'm pleasantly surprised at how useful it is.
- Great for traveling light on a hunting trip, but still able to carry the necessities.
- Lots of organization
- Top straps to tie-down your jacket when it's too warm to wear.
- Seems to be well-constructed
- Can't beat the price!
- No dedicated water bottle pocket / holder
- It's actually easy to overload the pack to where it slides off your waist.
- Waist strap tends to loosen quicker than other packs I've used.
Reviewed by nope from New Hampshire on Monday, February 3, 2014It's a good size & there's lots of pockets. But it opens on the front side, where the two exterior pockets are, so if there's something heavy in those two pockets, when you open the large pouch, the entire flap would fall down & if you have anything small or light in that large pouch, they'd fall right out. This would be a better pack if the large pouch only opened in the middle. I'm returning it.
Reviewed by Kimo from Hawaii on Friday, January 3, 2014I love it! There's a lot of room!
Reviewed by Ron from Montrose, Colorado on Wednesday, November 6, 2013I used it this weekend for hunting and it preformed very well. Very Durable.
Nice Camo colors. I will use it next week for more hunting expeditions.