Reviewed by LivingUpNorth from Meridian, ID on Tuesday, October 21, 2014
After wearing this pack for several days over a recent hunting trip, I can say I'm pleasantly surprised at how useful it is.
- Great for traveling light on a hunting trip, but still able to carry the necessities.
- Lots of organization
- Top straps to tie-down your jacket when it's too warm to wear.
- Seems to be well-constructed
- Can't beat the price!
- No dedicated water bottle pocket / holder
- It's actually easy to overload the pack to where it slides off your waist.
- Waist strap tends to loosen quicker than other packs I've used.
Reviewed by NH running woman from New Hampshire on Monday, February 3, 2014
It's a good size & there's lots of pockets. But it opens on the front side, where the two exterior pockets are, so if there's something heavy in those two pockets, when you open the large pouch, the entire flap would fall down & if you have anything small or light in that large pouch, they'd fall right out. This would be a better pack if the large pouch only opened in the middle. I'm returning it.