Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by BK backpacker from Temecula, CA on Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Based on 17 reviews:
. The fully featured Bryce backpack from ALPS Mountaineering is designed for extended adventure in the backcountry. The external frame provides excellent stability, and joins a multitude of pockets and spindrift collar to accommodate all of your essential gear and accessories.
- External frame provides great ventilation, multiple places to lash additional gear and excellent stability with heavy loads
- Hydration compatible
- Top loading design
- Lower compartment
- Lower door access with #10 zipper
- Hold-open bar for easy loading
- Large front pocket
- Multiple zip side pockets
- Mesh pocket on lower side pockets
- Large mesh water bottle pocket
- Spindrift collar with drawcord
- Top lid lash tabs
- Ice-axe loop
- Daisy chain with carry handle
- Multiple shoulder strap positions
- Padded mesh waistbelt
- Padded shoulder straps
- Vented lumbar support
- External frame: 29x14-½x1"
- Detachable waistbelt: Adjusts to 66"
- Fits torsos: 15-20"
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 18x16x11"
- Capacity: 3600 cu.in.
- Weight: 4 lb. 7 oz.
- Material: Nylon ripstop
- Made in China
- Visit our Backpack Guide