. Designed for the serious backpack
er, ALPS Mountaineering's Denali 5500 backpack
features tremendous storage, comfort and durability for far-reaching journeys. Hip hugger waistbelt with mesh and two layers of foam for maximum carrying capability and comfort.
- Comfort Glide suspension system enables you to adjust to perfection
- Top pocket converts to a fanny pack for short day hikes
- SoftEdge shoulder straps with two layers of foam
- Internal divider organizes pack
- Lower access panel has a #10 zipper
- Top pocket extends to control the pack
- Two front zip pockets
- Top and side compression straps
- Auto-adjust load lifters
- Self-stowing, integrated rain cover
- Hydration sleeve and port
- Internal frame
- Fits torsos: 17-23"
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 38x12x12"
- Capacity: 5500 cu.in.
- Weight: 5 lb. 4 oz.
- Material: Nylon
- Made in China.
- Visit our Backpack Guide
- Made in China