Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by BoJonJovi from Pueblo, Colorado on Thursday, October 6, 2011
Based on 27 reviews:
. Heavy on space and light in weight, ALPS Mountaineering's Omega tent offers head room near the door for easy entry and exit as well as a freestanding pole system that allows for easy assembly on a variety of terrain.
- Free-standing pole system with 7000 series aluminum poles
- Easy assembly with pole clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- 75 denier 185T polyester fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory sealed fly and floor seams give best weather protection
- 75 denier 185T taffeta floor with 3000mm coating
- Extra large #8 zippers on doors and vestibules
- Easy entry and great ventilation with two doors (both with zip mesh windows)
- Two vestibules for gear storage and extra weather protection
- Weatherproof fly buckles to tent for maximum adjustability and protection
- Mesh roof vents increase ventilation and improve star gazing
- Full coverage fly offers maximum protection
- Extra guy-outs on fly to stabilize the tent in bad weather
- 4-person, 3-season
- Floor: 8'6"x7'10", 59.5 sq.ft.
- Vestibule: 25.5 sq.ft.
- Height: 64" front, 43" back
- Stuff size: 23x9"
- Weight: 9 lb. 5 oz.
- Tent: 185T polyester
- Fly: Polyester with 3000mm polyurethane coating
- Floor: Polyester with 1500mm polyurethane coating
- Poles: 7000 series aluminum
- Made in China
- Visit our Tent Guide