Closeouts. Polished red agate stones reminiscent of rootbeer candy tumble in bold descent on this 36" necklace from Aluma USA -- beginning with small cubes at the clasp and growing into ever-larger ovals.
- Largest oval bead: Approx. 1x1-1/2"
- Length: 36"
- Stones: 24.5x38mm, 22.5x35.5mm, 16x29.5mm, 13x18mm, 12x14mm, 10x12mm
- Weight: 9.7 oz.
- Material: Red agate, sterling silver, fabric cord
- Made in China
Average Rating based on 5 reviews
Reviewed by deb from Minneapolis, Minnesota on Monday, November 19, 2012
Reviewed by Ask Elisa from Ridley Park, PA on Monday, April 16, 2012
- Best Uses: Dress Up or Down, Going Out
- Cons: Chunky and funky, Made double strand, Restrung them
- Describe Yourself: Career, Classic, Stylish
- Pros: Good Length, Good Quality
- Was this a gift?: Yes
Reviewed by Hiker Chic from Cambridge, MA on Saturday, February 25, 2012
- Cons: Poor stringing
- Pros: Pretty color
Reviewed by fossil lover from South Bend IN on Friday, December 23, 2011
- Best Uses: None for me
- Cons: Plain old too big, Washed out color
Reviewed by lorrie from boston, ma on Thursday, October 13, 2011