About Ameribag® HelixX DNA Sling Bag
Closeouts. With a low-profile design and a slip-resistant, track padded shoulder strap, Ameribag®'s HelixX DNA sling bag is perfect for commuters or travelers exploring a new city.
- Slip-resistant, track-padded, adjustable shoulder strap
- Zip security pocket in back panel
- Touch-fasten front stuff pocket
- Interior organizer pockets
- Padded electronics pocket
- Headphone port
- Rugged nylon construction
- Dimensions: 19-1/2x14x7"
- Weight: 1 lb. 6 oz.
- Material: 800 denier nylon, 420 denier high-tenacity nylon
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Made in China
Specs about Ameribag® HelixX DNA Sling Bag
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by CAROLYNGO from Michigan on Tuesday, May 8, 2012quick delivery
Verified Buyer Reviewed by vicariousnomad from Washington, DC on Sunday, May 6, 2012This bag is fabulous! I'm an avid traveler and always looking for a good bag. I wish I had this bag for all my years of travel. It is the PERFECT size. It can fit my laptop, large DSLR camera, iPad, book, water bottle, and misc. Given its size/shape, it doesn't look like you have a laptop in it. It fits way more than even a larger bag would, because of the triangle design. It also allows you to wear it multiple ways, including easily switching between carrying on the back and in the front for security reasons. Plus it is so slim that I packed it in my bag for my initial flight.
This bag is super comfortable. The pockets are just enough, and not too much. There isn't anything I woudl change about the design, and I'm constantly criticing bags for what I would change. I'm considering getting another for several years from now when then one might need replacement.
- Best Uses: Day trip, Student, Travel, Work
- Pros: Design, Durabiity, Pockets, Size, Weight
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Maineyogini from Maine on Sunday, April 29, 2012I'm taking this daypack as my carry on, but can see using it for day hikes on the trails. It's a great size for my back - not too small and not too big. I love Ameribags designs and this is no exception. It's got the perfect pocket for the iPad. I love how I can swing the bag to my front and access it easily.
- Best Uses: Air travel, day hiking, Day travel
- Pros: Comfortable, price, Size
Verified Buyer Reviewed by the purple monkey from England on Wednesday, April 25, 2012Great for the gym, lots of pockets allow good organisation
- Best Uses: Good multi purpose bag, Gym outdoor activities, Shopping
- Cons: None I can think of
- Pros: Good design, Robust lightweight, Well constructed
Verified Buyer Reviewed by JK from WA on Friday, April 20, 2012Great bag. It is large and it is not pretty but very practical. Wish the "hidden" back pocket was deeper and therefore more secure.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.