About Ara Rosso Sandals - Thin Strap (For Women)
Closeouts. A beguiling array of thin, criss-crossing straps gives Ara's Rosso sandals a graceful demeanor that looks smashing with career or after-five wear.
- For more than 50 years, Ara footwear has caught the fancies of discriminating comfort-driven shoppers
- An exclusive European brand known for its modern classic styling, exceptional quality and foot-friendly fit
- Soft leather upper with elasticized leather heel strap
- Cushioned suede-lined footbed
- Non-slip rubber outsole
- Stacked heel: 3"
- Medium width
- Made in China
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Marcia from Brookfield wi on Tuesday, November 10, 2015Gorgeous and comfortable! I have plantar fasciitis & I didn't think I could wear a great looking shoe like this. Terrific price too. Not my first pair of shoes from Sierra. I have bought 25+.
I love Sierra trading!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Northwest mama from Vancouver WA on Wednesday, November 4, 2015Surprisingly comfortable for such a sexy beautiful pair of sandal. I have wide feet, and usually wear 6.5. Since 6.5 was not available, I gambled on size 6.0, and the gamble paid off. Love these sandals.
Reviewed by momof3ontherun from illlinois on Friday, April 17, 2015I ordered these in the metallic color and I really wanted to love them. I ended up returning, however, for a few reasons:
1) the color is a little strange - kind of somewhere between gold and silver
2) they weren't as comfortable as I'd hoped they'd be
3) although they do have a considerable heel, the style looks like it's meant for an older person - like something my mother might wear
Overall, I think these might be great shoes for some people, and the color might actually turn out to be pretty versatile, but they weren't what I hoped they'd be for me.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Zeuscat from Connecticut on Thursday, December 11, 2014Nice quality, love the color, kind of between gold and silver. But they are too wide so my foot felt insecure in them, slid down off the front end. probably good if you have a wide foot.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Road Walker from Marin County, CA on Tuesday, September 30, 2014I couldn't make these work for me, so I returned them