I wish I could keep them!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Debby from Nazareth, PA on Saturday, September 15, 2012
I have had many surgeries on my feet and must look for shoes that will be comfortable and accommodate my disabilities. Everything about them looked perfect; I just wasn't counting on one of my toes having a mind of its own. Unfortunately, I will have to send them back. I believe the shoes will be perfect for someone who is looking for a smart, stylish, comfortable shoe.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Date Night, Going Out, Work
- Cons: Poor Fit, Uncomfortable
- Describe Yourself: Casual, Stylish, Trendy
- Pros: Arch Support, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels too wide