Arc’teryx Zenta AR Gore-Tex® XCR® Gloves - Waterproof, Insulated (For Men)
About Arc’teryx Zenta AR Gore-Tex® XCR® Gloves - Waterproof, Insulated (For Men)
Closeouts. Delivering substantial warmth and winter-weather protection, Arc'teryx's Zenta AR Gore-Tex® XCR® gloves feature a waterproof breathable membrane, toasty PrimaLoft® One insulation and a full-gauntlet cuff design.
Specs about Arc’teryx Zenta AR Gore-Tex® XCR® Gloves - Waterproof, Insulated (For Men)
- Waterproof materials: Gore-Tex® XCR® waterproof breathable membrane
- Seam sealed: Full
- Palm: 100% goatskin
- Fabric: 46% nylon, 46% polyester, 8% spandex
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Insulation: 100% polyester
- Care: Spot clean
- Made in China
- Visit our Winter Dressing Guide
- Visit our Waterproof Guide
- Visit our Down vs. Synthetic Guide
- Cannot ship to freight forwarder.
- US shipments only
|Men||7.5 - 8||8.5 - 9||9.5 - 10||10.5 - 11|
|Women||5.5 - 6||6.5 - 7||7.5 - 8|
Note: To measure your hand size correctly, measure around the widest part of your hand (excluding your thumb), generally around the knuckles. The adult hand sizes above (in approximate inches) should put you in the general size range.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.