Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
5.000000 5 Overall Rating: 5 Based on 9 reviews
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Rosie C. from Lansing, MI on Monday, April 23, 2012
These are extremely comfortable shoes. They are a little pricey, but WELL worth it!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Rosie C. from Lansing, MI on Friday, July 6, 2012Haven't worn them yet. Purchased them to wear to a wedding this summer.
- Best Uses: Church, Going Out, Office
- Describe Yourself: Classic, Comfort-oriented
- Pros: Comfortable, Good Cushioning, Versatile
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Verified Buyer Reviewed by WailukuKaren from Maui on Monday, June 11, 2012Beautiful shoe, comfortable, close out price
Reviewed by LBW from Tampa, Florida on Saturday, May 19, 2012I am a Realtor, and so I am on my feet a lot, drive a lot and get in and out of the car many times during the day. I also like to look professional, and these shoes fit the bill. They are like walking on air. I bought the black, the red and the bronze--just wish they were also available in navy blue.
- Cons: Wish they came in Navy
- Pros: Great price, slightly dressy, Very Comfortable
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Rosie C. from Lansing, MI on Monday, April 23, 2012These are extremely comfortable shoes. They are a little pricey, but WELL worth it!
- Best Uses: Casual, Dress-casual, Dressy
- Pros: Attractive, Comfortable, Nice heel height
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Trudy from edgartown. on Saturday, April 14, 2012Practical and slightly snazzy....
- Best Uses: Summer evenings
- Cons: none
- Pros: Dressy and not too high
Answer The Arche Kimela Sling-Back Pumps have little to no arch support.