Pretty, comfortable, different.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by sanddtraveler from Tucson, AZ on Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Really pretty, but too big for me. Would be fabulous with the right fit. Bummed that they are oversized, will still wear them, but could be ankle-breakers as a result.
- Best Uses: Date Night, Going Out, Travel, Work
- Cons: Falls Off Easily, Poor Fit
- Describe Yourself: Casual, Outdoorsy, Sporty
- Pros: Arch Support, Comfortable, Cute, Durable, Great with Jeans, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels half size too big
- Width: Feels true to width