Verified Buyer Reviewed by Steve from Rising Sun, MD on Saturday, May 26, 2012
I always wear a size 14 without problem. My heels hang a good half inch off of the back of these. Order a full size up if you want these to fit. They also don't feel like they will hold up very long. The quality of the materials isn't great. But they were cheap so I took a shot...guess I got burned.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear
- Cons: Feels like plastic, Too small to even wear
- Describe Yourself: Outdoorsy
- Pros: Comfortable, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels full size too small
- Width: Feels true to width