About Asics GEL-Trabuco 12 WR Trail Running Shoes (For Men)
Closeouts. Versatile enough for the mild terrain, but designed to tackle the hardcore trails, Asics' GEL-Trabuco 12 WR trail running shoes feature the GEL® Cushioning System to absorb shock during impact.
- GEL® Cushioning System attenuates shock during impact
- DuoMax® Support System maintains support for the foot during the critical transition from heel-strike to toe-off
- Gusseted construction prevents debris from entering the shoe
- Personalized Heel Fit (P.H.F.®) memory foam lines the heel collar and molds to the heel
- DuraSponge® enhances cushioning and durability in the forefoot
- SpEVA® midsole enhances durability and shock attenuation
- Trusstic System® reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe
- Forefoot rock plate provides protection against stone bruises
- AHAR® Heel Plug enhances durability in key areas of the shoe
- Reversed lugs offer uphill and downhill traction
- WET GRIP® enhances traction
- Weight: 1 lb. 2 oz. pr.
- Medium width
- Made in China
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide
- U.S. shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by happy feet from Columbia, mo on Tuesday, January 11, 2011I wear these shoes everyday all day. I have been getting Trabucos for en years. Durable as heck.
- Cons: High price but worth it
- Pros: Great arch support, Holds up under daily use, I have worn a Trabuco for, The only shoe for me
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Pepe4260 from Melbourne Australia on Thursday, November 18, 2010Asics are a great running shoe
- Best Uses: Running exercise
- Cons: none
- Pros: Great running shoe, Very Comfortable
Verified Buyer Reviewed by SofT from Coburg, Australia on Monday, October 25, 2010Cool shoes - not boring white running shoes. Mesh on top can tear easily, but if you want pristine shoes don't go outside.
- Pros: Not boring wite
Verified Buyer Reviewed by canyonjunkie from Flagstaff, AZ on Saturday, October 16, 2010I use these shoes for trail running. The cushioning these shoes provide are far superior to other shoes I've worn in the past. They snug the foot well and seem very stable on uneven terrain. Highly recommended.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Amish Jake from Daegu, South Korea on Wednesday, October 13, 2010Great price. Great fit. [...]