Verified Buyer Reviewed by robinhopper from Goleta, CA on Monday, September 24, 2012
I wear these everywhere. I don't wear pants most of the time and I find these look fine with skirts. Soft mouse color is perfect, the shoe fits close, is trim but very solid in support given the lightness on the foot. Great walking shoe for pavement and garden. I suspect it would be fine on the trail with a day pack. Not for heavy hiking or backpacking. I turned around and purchased two extra pairs and one for my daughter after I tried my first pair for a day's wear to test it.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Exercise Walking, School, Travel, Work
- Describe Yourself: Conservative
- Pros: Comfortable, Cushions Impact, Durable, Good Arch Support, Stable, Stylish, Versatile
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width