Verified Buyer Reviewed by World hiker from Colorado on Friday, February 17, 2012
I bought these boots for a hiking/camping trip in Peru, and they certainly look like they'll do the job. They had extremely little break in time, are waterproof, and give excellent ankle support. I would definitely recommend these.
- Best Uses: Day Hiking, Everyday, Harsh Terrain, Long-Distance Hiking, Wet Conditions
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Ankle Support, Comfortable, No Break-in, Sturdy/Durable, Water Resistant
- Sizing: Feels half size too big
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width