These boots are made for walking!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Wendy, the hiker from Portland,Or. on Saturday, September 29, 2012
These boots did not need much breaking in...I wore them for a few hours before I hiked with them. I had to walk in water...my feet stayed completely dry.
- Arch Type: Low Arch
- Best Uses: Day Hiking, Heavy Loads, Light Loads, Long-Distance Hiking, Wet Conditions
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Ankle Support, Comfortable, Good Arch Support, Great Traction, No Break-in, Sturdy/Durable, Water Resistant
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width