The only boot for me.
Reviewed by Desertdog from Mojave Desert on Friday, January 13, 2012
This is my 4th pair of 535's. The last me about 5 years of serious weekend abuse. They are very tough with the uppers well outlasting the soles. Great traction and stable support. I'm looking forward to miles of hiking with my new boots.
- Best Uses: Hiking, Rough Terrain
- Describe Yourself: Casual/Recreational
- Pros: Ankle Support, Comfortable, Durable, Great Traction, Secure Fit
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: