Verified Buyer Reviewed by dog walker from Frisco, Texas on Monday, September 24, 2012
Have worn shoes only twice -once for bike ride and once for walking the dogs on wet street. Altho more comfortable that I anticipated, I will need to add additional arch support for increased comfort and support. My experience with these shoes is limited so I'm not a good judge. Ask me in about a month!
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Wet Weather
- Cons: Poor Arch Support
- Describe Yourself: Conservative
- Pros: Comfortable, Great with Jeans, Stylish, Versatile
- Sizing: Feels half size too small
- Width: Feels true to width