About Atelier Luxe Dress Pants - Plus Size (For Women)
Closeouts. Beautifully made from Atelier Luxe's signature suiting fabric, these dress pants get a nice visual texture from a subtle railroad stripe woven into the fabric.
- Fabric is a high-gram-weight blend with good wrinkle resistance and shape-holding power
- Excellent quality workmanship
- Front zip with double flat-hook closure
- 2" waistband sits at natural waist
- Button-through welt pockets in back
- Straight leg
- Inseam: 31" (based on size 16W)
- Leg opening: 21"
- Fabric: 63% polyester, 33% viscose, 4% spandex
- Care: Machine wash/dry
- Classic Fit
- Made in China
- Visit our Pant Fit Guide
General Women's Size Chart
For Alpha sizing, hover over "Sizes Available" shown above to determine the Numeric size conversion listed below.
Note: Please use the following sizing chart for general reference only. Sizes between different vendors and manufacturers do vary. Item specific sizing is best found in the item description.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Arteeste from Connecticut on Thursday, June 7, 2012I loved the fabric and the quality of the pants. Wish they came in 14 W as 16 W too big so I had to return them.
- Best Uses: Date Night/Night Out, Wear To Work
- Comfort vs Style: Comfort Driven
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Fit: Feels too big
- Length: Feels too long
- Pros: Figure Flattering, Nice Color, Nice Fabric
- Waist: Feels too big
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by fossil lover from South Bend IN on Monday, February 20, 2012I had to get these hemmed. That's the only problem I found. I don't wear heels or they might have been a good length.
- Best Uses: Dressy, Work
- Cons: Legs too long for me
- Pros: Fits Well, Good quality material
Verified Buyer Reviewed by 28chopped from Tucson, AZ on Tuesday, February 14, 2012These pants are great for work..they drape perfectly and look professional;add a jacket and you are set..
- Pros: Perfect for work, Reasonable, These pants are the best, They look expensive, Wash and Dry
Verified Buyer Reviewed by mb in NV from Reno, NV on Friday, February 10, 2012nice product, but not really made for curvy, only for large
- Cons: Large gap at waist, Made for large stomach
- Pros: Very nice material, Well Made
Verified Buyer Reviewed by mkr from Wisconsin on Thursday, January 19, 2012This brand is always a little too big in the waist and too long. But they're such good quality that they're worth the effort and expense of alteration.
Answer The inseam of the Atelier Luxe Dress Pants is 31" based on the 16W. The inseam may be longer on the larger sizes. For more information on those sizes feel free to call us at 1-800-713-4534 or use our live chat.