Atomic World Cup Classic Nordic Ski Boots - SNS Pilot (For Men and Women)
About Atomic World Cup Classic Nordic Ski Boots - SNS Pilot (For Men and Women)
Closeouts. Intended for racing but perfect for passionate cross country skiers everywhere, Atomic's World Cup Classic Nordic ski boots are SNS Pilot compatible and feature buttressing wings on the outsole for increased power.
- Best for racing and classical Nordic skiing
- Synthetic leather and fabric upper
- Synthetic lining
- Buttressing wings on outsole for stability and power transmission
- Forefoot wrap is a composite cuff under the lacing for customized fit and comfort
- Toe box lacing ensures a precise fit through the entire toe box and forefoot
- Cord-lock on laces
- Heel Foam liner wraps anatomically around the heel
- Adjustable heel strap enables a custom fit with the liner
- Carbon heel counter for lightweight stability
- Removable foam-cushioned insole
- Pilot 2 touring outsole is SNS Pilot compatible
- Heel: 1-½"
- Height: 5"
- Weight: 2 lb. 6 oz. pr.
- Made in China
- Runs small, order ½ size larger.
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide
Specs about Atomic World Cup Classic Nordic Ski Boots - SNS Pilot (For Men and Women)
Question & Answer
“I wear a womens size 6, when the description of the ski boot size men/womens and is listed as 4.5, 6.0, etc is the mens or womens??”
You should order the size 4.
Instructions are to order a half-size larger because the boot runs small, so shoppers should order a 6 1/2.
The size 4 is a UK size 4 which is a US men's 5 / US women's 6.
“my question is also about sizing. I take a European 41 size boot. What size should I buy from you?”
A 41 is a men's 8 and UK 7.5.
“My question is about sizing. I take a 44 European ski boot and somewhere between a 9-9.5 shoe. What size should I order? Thanks Greg”
According to Atomic's size chart a 44 is a US men's 10.