Auclair Alpaca Ragg Wool Mittens (For Women)
About Auclair Alpaca Ragg Wool Mittens (For Women)
Closeouts. Slip your hands into Auclair's ragg wool mittens and feel the amazingly soft warmth of alpaca (it's five times warmer than wool).
Specs about Auclair Alpaca Ragg Wool Mittens (For Women)
|Men||7.5 - 8||8.5 - 9||9.5 - 10||10.5 - 11|
|Women||5.5 - 6||6.5 - 7||7.5 - 8|
Note: To measure your hand size correctly, measure around the widest part of your hand (excluding your thumb), generally around the knuckles. The adult hand sizes above (in approximate inches) should put you in the general size range.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by ckorky from Minneapolis, MN on Tuesday, December 11, 2007Great mittens; a nice comfortable wool!!!
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Casual Wear, Cross Country, Downhill, Freestyle
- Cons: Poor Grip
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, Winter Sports
- Pros: Dries Easily, Durable, Snug Fit, Warm
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Carol from Annandale, VA on Saturday, December 8, 2007I wear a lot of rings and gloves won't fit over the rings so I started wearing mittens -- these mittens fit great over my rings. They are soft and snuggly and warm. Thank you.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear
- Cons: Poor Grip
- Pros: Durable, Warm, Windproof
- Sizing: Feels true to size
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Ms Bargains from North Carolina on Sunday, September 23, 2007They were exactly what I expected -- nothing earthshaking, but I like them and I hope they wear well.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Rainy Weather
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, High-end shopper, Practical, Stylish
- Pros: Lightweight, Warm
- Sizing: Feels too small
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.