Gloves are good for cold temps.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Buck from Milwaukee WI on Tuesday, December 13, 2011
I use the gloves daily while walking my dogs. Temps have only been to 10 degrees so far and have kept my hands warm. I generally use any pair of gloves for a year, the insulation on most gloves pack down on the palm side. These gloves stand up to many others I have used. The gloves are a good fit, fit snugly against my wrist to hold in the heat. They are a good glove for the price.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Commuting
- Describe Yourself: Practical
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living
- Pros: Dry, Good fit around the wrist, Good Grip, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No