Good casual gloves.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Lee from Middlesboro, KY on Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Really nice gloves for casual were. I wouldn't were them with a suit and as an avid shooter I can say they are not a shooting glove as described. They are a little bulky for shooting but not bulky at all for casual were. They are very dark brown.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Commuting, Going Out, Rainy Weather, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Practical
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living
- Pros: Dry, Durable, Good Grip, Lightweight, Stylish, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: