Customer Reviews Of:
Aurora Satin Finish Ballpoint Pen - Push-Button Mechanism
Closeouts. Capture prestige in the palm of your hand with the smooth satin finish and tasseled design of Aurora’s exquisite ballpoint pen.In the year 1919, when the treaty of Versailles was signed, post-war Italy was searching for new hope. Production of Aurora’s refined writing instruments wrote a new chapter in Italy’s renewed direction.
- Brushed silver casing is crafted with artisan skill from one of Italy’s oldest pen manufacturers
- Precious materials combine with artisan skill
- Push-button mechanism
- Certificate of authenticity included in a leather-bound case
- Length: 5-½”
- Diameter: 3/8”
- Weight: 0.4 oz.
- Material: Brushed silver-tone finish
- Closeouts. Italy.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by samson from santa maria, CA on Thursday, February 16, 2012This gem is made in ITALY, that is quality, by a company in existence for many decades!!!
Love the feel of the pen, the slenderness, and of course to function of it. The tassile is a unique touch.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND for a gift for a special person or to treat yourself to the always wanted indulgence.
- Best Uses: Everyday Use, Extended Writing Periods, Professional Documents
- Describe Yourself: Quality Oriented
- Primary use: Personal
- Pros: Comfortable Grip, Glides Smoothly, Ink Dries Quickly, Lightweight
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Dee from Michigan on Thursday, July 15, 2010Could have done without the tassle, it falls apart.
- Describe Yourself: High-end Shopper
- I Am A: Family Older Kids
- Pros: Attractive Design