Avalin Textured Cardigan Sweater - 3/4 Sleeve (For Women)
About Avalin Textured Cardigan Sweater - 3/4 Sleeve (For Women)
Closeouts. A celebration of texture, this soft Avalin cardigan sweater is beautifully fashioned and topped with a striking, knit-covered button at the neckline.
- Avalin makes quality knitwear in styles that celebrate variety and texture -- and at a price point that's highly affordable
- Large knit-covered button at neckline
- Textured stitch above empire waist with cabled stitch below
- Three-quarter sleeves follow same textural theme
- Smooth-knit neck band at placket
- Length: 21" (based on medium)
- Fabric: 70% acrylic, 30% wool
- Care: Hand wash, dry flat
- Relaxed Fit
- Made in China
Specs about Avalin Textured Cardigan Sweater - 3/4 Sleeve (For Women)
General Women's Size Chart
For Alpha sizing, hover over "Sizes Available" shown above to determine the Numeric size conversion listed below.
Note: Please use the following sizing chart for general reference only. Sizes between different vendors and manufacturers do vary. Item specific sizing is best found in the item description.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Loly from Ecuado on Saturday, December 10, 2011Wery useful
Verified Buyer Reviewed by hikerchick from Bloomfield, NJ on Friday, December 9, 2011It cannot be hung on a hanger as it will stretch out and it has to be hand washed or dry cleaned. Normally, I hate clothes that are this high maintenance but I LOVE this sweater so much, I ordered a second one in black.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Rosie from McLean VA on Saturday, December 3, 2011The sleeves on this sweater are a great length.
I love the color.
- Best Uses: Work or leisure
- Pros: Great length, Very soft
Verified Buyer Reviewed by pat from ny on Sunday, November 13, 2011Beautiful soft synthetic sweater the color is vibrant and the fit was perferct usually wear an x-lg for comfort purpose and the fit was perfect
Verified Buyer Reviewed by alleycat from Janesville, WI on Thursday, November 10, 2011I wear this to work and it looks and feels wonderful.
- Pros: Great Color, Very warm but light, Wonderful yarn