Customer Reviews Of:
Avalin Textured Cardigan Sweater - 3/4 Sleeve (For Women)
Closeouts. A celebration of texture, this soft Avalin cardigan sweater is beautifully fashioned and topped with a striking, knit-covered button at the neckline.
- Avalin makes quality knitwear in styles that celebrate variety and texture -- and at a price point that's highly affordable
- Large knit-covered button at neckline
- Textured stitch above empire waist with cabled stitch below
- Three-quarter sleeves follow same textural theme
- Smooth-knit neck band at placket
- Length: 21" (based on medium)
- Fabric: 70% acrylic, 30% wool
- Care: Hand wash, dry flat
- Relaxed Fit
- Made in China
Average Rating based on 18 reviews 4.666666 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Loly from Ecuado on Saturday, December 10, 2011Wery useful
Verified Buyer Reviewed by hikerchick from Bloomfield, NJ on Friday, December 9, 2011It cannot be hung on a hanger as it will stretch out and it has to be hand washed or dry cleaned. Normally, I hate clothes that are this high maintenance but I LOVE this sweater so much, I ordered a second one in black.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Rosie from McLean VA on Saturday, December 3, 2011The sleeves on this sweater are a great length.
I love the color.
- Best Uses: Work or leisure
- Pros: Great length, Very soft
Verified Buyer Reviewed by pat from ny on Sunday, November 13, 2011Beautiful soft synthetic sweater the color is vibrant and the fit was perferct usually wear an x-lg for comfort purpose and the fit was perfect
Verified Buyer Reviewed by alleycat from Janesville, WI on Thursday, November 10, 2011I wear this to work and it looks and feels wonderful.
- Pros: Great Color, Very warm but light, Wonderful yarn
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Misty from North Louisiana on Tuesday, November 8, 2011This is a very soft sweater. This sweater has snaps instead of buttons. Because it is so soft I think it runs large. I ordered a XL and I should have ordered a large.
- Pros: Classy, Soft, Warm
Verified Buyer Reviewed by beachbaby from CT on Tuesday, November 8, 2011Great layering item, with jeans or dress skirt for work.
- Pros: Classy, Good Quality, Nice color
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Julie from Toronto, Canada on Monday, November 7, 2011This sweater is quite pretty and it fits nicely. It's a bit unstructured, but hangs well from the top seam. The fly-away is a favourite of mine, so I like this feature.
I was a bit disappointed that the sweater is 70~80% acrylic and the rest wool. I prefer a more natural fibre for more clothing. I did keep it and will wear it as the colour is vibrant and it's different. With an additional discount I paid about $35 for this sweater and that's appropriate.
- Best Uses: Dinner out, Work
- Cons: High acrylic content, Snap fastener a bit weak
- Pros: Good price, Nice colour, Nice Style, True to size
Verified Buyer Reviewed by LenaQ from North Carolina on Tuesday, November 1, 2011I really like this sweater. I bought one for myself, and after seeing the quality, I also bought one as a gift.
- Best Uses: With a skirt, With Dress Pants, Work
- Pros: Fits Well, good color, Good Quality
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Norcal girl from Northern CA on Tuesday, November 1, 2011I really like this sweater. It looks great with jeans or with black pants. The only drawback, and it isn't much of one is that you cannot hang the sweater up. I would definitely buy it!
- Best Uses: Out to dinner, With jeans, Work
- Cons: Fragile material
- Pros: Different design, Fits Well, Great Color