Customer Reviews Of:
Aventura Clothing Collins Skirt - Organic Cotton (For Women)
Average Rating based on 3 reviews 3.000000 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mel from Philadelphia on Tuesday, May 29, 2012This is the perfect casual skirt. I pull it on instead of shorts on hot days. It's light and comfortable.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Nice Color
- Waist: Feels true to size
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Lodi from Upstate NY on Wednesday, March 7, 2012Just needed a skirt to wear around, different then just shorts. Fits the bill.
- Best Uses: Casual
- Cons: Wear at the hips
- Pros: casual and cute, LOVE the red color
Reviewed by truetoform from Washington, DC on Monday, February 20, 2012Very disappointed. Quality is not as pictured.
- Best Uses: Better yet don't buy, Send it back
- Cons: Very cheap looking, Very thin fabric, Will fall apart in wash
- Pros: Inexpensive, Pretty color, Wrinkle-resistant