Beware, not sized corretly!!!!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Outdoor Jane from Ohio on Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Really liked the boots and they seemed stylish and warm. Description says if you wear a half size order up which I did. The shoes were still too small, I did not want to order a size and a half up and risk that they may or may not fit so I returned them and chose another pair of boots.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Snow, Wet Conditions
- Cons: Sizes run small, Sizing is inaccurate
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, Winter Sports
- Pros: Easy Entry & Exit, Good Traction, Stylish, Warm
- Was this a gift?: No