Customer Reviews Of:
Bailey Richland Shantung Straw Cowboy Hat - Cattleman Crown (For Men)
Closeouts. Made of sturdy, ultralight Shantung straw, Bailey's Richland cowboy hat easily transitions from the ranch to the dancefloor for all your boot-scootin' needs.
Average Rating based on 4 reviews 4.750000 0 5
Reviewed by Some Call MeTim from Mississippi on Monday, July 22, 2013Looks good, fits great. Feels comfortable--not annoying to wear, as some hats can be even if they fit. Wide brim gives good protection from sun in the summer.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Pygmydriver from Charlottesville, VA on Friday, June 29, 2012White color reflects heat and is very visible at a worksite or when paddling. Straw is a bit thin and may not take much rough handling.
- Best Uses: Paddling in sun, Working hiking in sun
- Cons: Straw a little thin
- Pros: Broad shady brim, EZ to clean smooth finish, Vents in crown, White reflects heat
Verified Buyer Reviewed by NECowboy from Dartmouth, MA on Wednesday, June 20, 2012A hat that can be worn all day long at work or can be worn to go out in the evening when your attire is more dressy.
- Best Uses: Can be worn all day, Light weight, The vents keep you cool
- Cons: none
- Pros: Comfortable, Constructed well, True to size
Verified Buyer Reviewed by joe214 from New York on Sunday, June 17, 2012Everything you would expect from a Bailey hat
- Best Uses: Anything you need
- Cons: none
- Pros: Made well looks great