About Barantani Credit Card Wallet-Travel Case
Closeouts. Handsome Italian leather wallet is the perfect accessory for holding multiple cards, currency, business cards and all the essentials that go in handbag, briefcase or travel coat.
- Quad-fold opening allows access to nine separate compartments and two for currency or travel documents
- Dimensions: 4x6"
- Made in Italy.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mom of Five from Brownwood, Texas on Wednesday, March 9, 2011I ordered this wallet because I have more than a DL and debit card to carry -- i.e. health insurance card (I'm a Mom of 5), prescription card, etc. So far, the wallet's been a good buy. The slots are a snug fit when all 10 are filled (as is in my case), and hopefully will stretch a little over time. The 2 sections for currency are handy for holding receipts, too. Overall, I'm quite pleased with the wallet. I like that it holds a lot, yet doesn't take up much space in my purse.
- Best Uses: Shopping
- Cons: Snap might pop open
- Describe Yourself: Classic, Comfort-Oriented, Practical
- Pros: Attractive, Easy Access, Enough Compartments, Good Organization, Plenty of card slots
Verified Buyer Reviewed by kris from houston, tx on Wednesday, August 18, 2010Use it as a travel wallet and daily wallet - high quality and styling make it ideal.
- Best Uses: Office, Shopping, Traveling
- Describe Yourself: Career, Classic, Comfort-Oriented, Practical, Stylish
- Pros: Attractive, Easy Access, Enough Compartments, Good Organization, Great Color, High Quality
Verified Buyer Reviewed by jk from WA on Sunday, July 25, 2010Fantastic design and wonderful quality BUT the credit card slots are too narrow. You can fill one side but then the other side won't take cards....what a difference 1/16 of an inch would have made. Glad my old wallet is still usable...sent this back.
- Pros: Attractive, Easy Access, Good Organization
Reviewed by STP Addict from Fredericksburg, TX on Monday, July 19, 2010This is a great womens wallet with more card slots than most wallets on the market. The dual bill section is convenient because I like to keep the larger bills in a separate section. I got the light brown. The leather is excellent quality, feels wonderful, and smells like great leather. At STP prices, this is a superb value.
There are two sections that can be used for coins or one for coins and one for business cards. This wallet is a perfect design in terms of functionality.
- Best Uses: Shopping
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-Oriented
- Pros: Attractive, Easy Access, Enough Compartments, Good Organization, High Quality
Verified Buyer Reviewed by teri from rural va on Thursday, February 26, 2009not femine
- Best Uses: Everyday
- Cons: None
- Describe Yourself: Practical
- Pros: Attractive